Thursday, July 23, 2009

What should i do? plz answer -- same person on different username cause i ran out of questions to as

okay well this one girl in school comments about my hair every single day and talks about me. she tells the other girls and everything. well i dont stay with her ( well she doesnt stay with me ) and i had a sleepover with this girl i go to school with and they got all mad and like " why did you have a sleepover ith HER..." and got all fussy and now mostly everyone doesnt like me.... and everyone bows down to her .... so therefore they dont like me. what shuold I DO?%26gt;?%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; -- im the same person on a different username-- okay i have another question....



this girl is making everyone hate me and all the girls come up to my head ( i wore a cip in extention one time) and were trying to take it off.... what do i do! i just wanna turn around anbd push them away! what should i do?



What should i do? plz answer -- same person on different username cause i ran out of questions to ask./\/\/\/\

Smile and be nice, dont let her know it gets to you...It will drive her crazy.......ROB

No comments:

Post a Comment