Monday, July 27, 2009

Ribbon/bow in hair?

Lately I've been seeing girls with a ribbon or bow in there hair. I think it's really cute, where can I find some? (Thanks in advance)



Ribbon/bow in hair?

Michaels Arts and Crafts Sotr has really Cute Ribbons for 99 cents there. I get ALL of mine there!



Ribbon/bow in hair?

you can just go to walmart and get the amount and color you want it's in the fabric section



Ribbon/bow in hair?

Michaels craft store is good.



They have a lot.



http://www.michaels.com/art/online/home



Ribbon/bow in hair?

Everywhere from Nordstroms to the Dollar tree has them. Depends on how much you want to spend. I have 4 girls, so I am the Dollar Tree shopper, but I have seen them at the pricier stores and they are very nice.



Ribbon/bow in hair?

Maby at clares or WAL_MART.

No comments:

Post a Comment