Wednesday, July 29, 2009

What is the best hair accessories?

Hair bows,barrets,hair pins,etc



What is the best hair accessories?

when i'm at school ((we have uniforms so i usually just try to add at least a bit of color)) i wear a cute ribbon tied around my straigtened ponytail...or a thick headband with a messy bun. get headbands that are cute but not crouded..like simple polkadots would be cute.



What is the best hair accessories?

A fat plastic Hair band...... i live how they look but make sure you wear it with your hair DOWN



What is the best hair accessories?

Headbands at Claire's....they are $5.50 for one, and usually buy 1 get one half off!



What is the best hair accessories?

Depend on the occasion. Simple pulled back for everyday with a barrette of ribbon. Formal pinned up with a really nice hair clip or hanging down plain.



What is the best hair accessories?

A baseball cap for me. It's a nappy, unruly mess I've got up there, with more swirling cowlicks than I count.



What is the best hair accessories?

I don't know if they are the best, or not, but I'd be lost without my scrunchies and jaw clips. Have a few fancy ones too, for dressier occassions.



What is the best hair accessories?

Barrets are great, any shape, any size, they fit any occasion!

1 comment:

  1. i would say bows for me because im scene & i have this mix lookin skin color cuzz im mix and like i kinda have this short bob lookin hair and a simple Big bow or a tiny bow helps my hair look cute and great without messin it up! :)

    ReplyDelete