Monday, July 27, 2009

Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

I bought some cute, wittle clip bows at Hot Topic, but they never get any new styles and I really want some more.



Does anyone want to share their shop of choice with me? ^-^



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

Make your own! Get some shrinki dinks and draw your own style, then bake and glue onto a hair clip :)



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

Claires or Icing



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

Actually. You can find clips anywhere. Down at my place at pic'n'save they added this hair/nails/make-up store...and walgreens and target are great stores!



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

you can buy kits online of how to make some. red or black ribbon on clips look awesome.



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

the mall



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

H%26amp;M has cute ones, so do stores like wet seal, forever 21, and urban outfitters %26lt;---if you want to spend a little more



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

Forever 21, they are always changing out their selections so there is always something new.



Where can I find cute hair bows/clips?

I adore the Hot Topic clips! I saw some at G+G, and some at Wet Seal. Actually, the Wet Seal ones I bought were 75 cents for two on the 75% off rack where they put all the little accessories and panties no one wants for like, a dollar or less. So check those stores, and Wet Seal, especially their little 75% accesory rack, which just has cute stuff in general. And, Hot Topic is stocked with all sorts of bins that have random crap in them for small amounts. Check those, the jewelry section-- nothing worth having comes easily! I always scour stores before I buy something.

No comments:

Post a Comment