Monday, July 27, 2009

Hair bow making?

does anyone know where i can purchase clips/barrettes that are good for babies with only a little hair? i have been making hair bows for the last couple of months and i have had a lot of mothers who want a no slippy type clippy for their babies, but i can only find the ones that are already designed i want plain ones that i can design myself, i have been unable to locate what they actually look like without the fabric already on them. if i knew what they look like plain i might know what i am looking for when i go to the supply store to purchase them. help please!!



Hair bow making?

My daughter had slippery hair too and so I was always looking for the non-slip clips. The best ones were the little plastic toddler clips that you can find in the infant section in department stores etc. They usually come in little shapes (hearts, circles, bars, etc.) but if you are decorating the clip, the shape won't matter.



You might find them in the general hair care section at your local grocery store or drug store but I think I found them in the baby section more often than not.



Here is a link that has a picture of the type of clip I am talking about. It is listed under "toddler clip" so you know what I am talking about. The clip is close to the bottom of the page. http://www.andreasbeau.com/All%20About%2...

No comments:

Post a Comment