Monday, July 27, 2009

I am trying to make a hair bow from the Little Pampered Princess instructions and need clarification

on the twist double bow one of the instructions is to "fold over in the V pattern" as in the picture which I can not figure out. I need it by Wed for my daughter's gymnastics show.



PLEASE HELP



I am trying to make a hair bow from the Little Pampered Princess instructions and need clarification?

If your speaking of the "Folded Twist Bow" and referring to number #5 illustrated picture, I believe she is talking about how when you "pleat" the ribbon up and down like she did, you get a V shape! I am a visual learner and her instructions arn't the best to understand. Not to mention that she uses leapard printed ribbon to illustrate!! I believe it looks simular to her "Pageant Bow" You might want to try that one. If you want to make it a double layer use the same method and design but just shorten it by 2". I hope I helped a little:)



I am trying to make a hair bow from the Little Pampered Princess instructions and need clarification?

I looked at their website and I gather you have to buy instructions. I can't help you directly.Sorry. But is there a phone # to call to ask? Good luck. Hope she does well in the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment