Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Okayy. Getting My Hair Done. Do I supply the items?

Some of you are probably reading this , and think I'm an idiot. Well I've never had my hair professionally styled before. I plan on getting it all up. Do I have to supply the hair bows or anything? Or will the beautician do that?



Okayy. Getting My Hair Done. Do I supply the items?

if you know the exac bows just go for it, say that you want you hair done with themand they shouldn't have any problem with it



but know they don't usually keep bows just hanging around so I would bring them if I were you



Okayy. Getting My Hair Done. Do I supply the items?

No You Wont Need To Suply Anything They Will HAve Everything



Dont Worry And go For It x



Okayy. Getting My Hair Done. Do I supply the items?

You are not an idiot for asking such a question. When going to a salon, you don't have to furnish a thing. If you have something special that you want put in your hair, like bows, glitter, or decorative combs for a special occassion, etc. then take the item (s) with you. Often times, when gals/ women are getting their hair done for a wedding, they'll take baby's breath, etc. with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment