Saturday, July 25, 2009

Me encanta paula deanda's...鈾モ櫏?

hair! I love paula deanda's wavyy hair!!=D I have hair like probably 4-6 inches long off the shoulders, n I always have straight hair i want something different for once. My hair is knida wavy but poofy waves which i frkn hatee!



I want something like hers does anybody kno how to do hair like that.



btw my hair is thick but not very very thick. If you see the video EASY with bow wow thats what I mean, but the wavy hair.



I thankk you very very much!



Yall are the bestest! hehe! =D



Me encanta paula deanda's...鈾モ櫏?

Your hair sounds like mine!!! When I don't feel like taking the time to blow it out and flat iron it I use MixedChicks. (And no, I'm NOT soliciting the product %26amp; I don't work for them. lol. I'm just a fan %26amp; a VERY satisfied costumer. ^_^)



http://www.mixedchicks.net/index.html



Me encanta paula deanda's...鈾モ櫏?

USE HAIR PRODUCTS



Me encanta paula deanda's...鈾モ櫏?

shes ugly

No comments:

Post a Comment