Monday, July 27, 2009

I am trying to get steps on how to make a hair bow that I can print out please.?

I have been trying to make hair bows for my two daughters and it just isn't working out. I have looked at several different craft stores and cannot find anything. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.



I am trying to get steps on how to make a hair bow that I can print out please.?

when my daughter was young- i made several barretts that i had bought -plain- and decorated them by gluing ribbon onto them or tying ribbons to dangle , there was a fad where barrettes with balloons were tied on which was really cute. use your imagination- you can do this yourself without help,



閳?閳?閳?br>I am trying to get steps on how to make a hair bow that I can print out please.?



ask mom

No comments:

Post a Comment