Monday, July 27, 2009

Anyone know where I can buy a neon green hair bow . ?

Hi, I want some of those little bows for your hair, but i want one specifically in neon green, or in any other cool designs. Anyone know where I'm most likely to find cool bows? [[ i really want a green one]] .



Please no websites, because I start school on Monday %26amp; can't wait for a long time. Unless you know a website that guarentees to have my stuff delivered in a day. -_-



anyway, in case your confused, im talking about these sorta bows:



http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r225/...



please%26amp;thankyoo.



Anyone know where I can buy a neon green hair bow . ?

BUILD A BEAR!!



there all over the place



and FREE!!!!



and they have great bows!!



i have a white on in my hair right now!!!



they have lots of colors!!



add-



free is pretty cheap for me!!



they have them on display for people to take



so its not stealing!!



Anyone know where I can buy a neon green hair bow . ?

Claire's or Hot Topic. Maybe Spencer.

1 comment:

  1. try http://www.bowunique.co.uk they offer the ability to create your own custom hair bow.

    ReplyDelete