Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need to know how to make hair bows for my toddler??

I have been spending a bunch of money on my 18 month old daughter's hair bows and i know it can't be that hard to make them. SO my question is does anyone know how to tell me to make them of know of a website that would walk me through the step?? Thank you so much!!



I need to know how to make hair bows for my toddler??

I actually sell an eBook with TONS of pictures for hair bows that walks you step by step that has gotten great reviews. Mine is specifically for the smaller bows and headbands.



Take a peek here:



http://www.zellybellyboutique.com/shop_i...



Melissa at http://www.zellybellyboutique.com/



I need to know how to make hair bows for my toddler??

go to your local craft store and but some clother ribbon, maybe 1/4 inch thick. then tie it in the smallest bow you can, just like you are tieing your shoe. then take a hot glue gun and dab a drop of hot glue on a small bobby pin.( carful not to glue the pin together) set the bow on the glue. wait for a day so it drys for sure. then you can slide it right into her hair.



hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment