Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

Hi, I started making hair bows a few months back for my little girls and now I make them and see them because everyone has been asking me about selling them but I can't figure out a good price to charge... I had started selling them for small $1.00 medium $2.00 and large $3.00 and so on and then I went up 1.00 on each size but I still don't know if that's a good price.. I dont want to over charge someone but I want to make something out of it... Could ya'll give me some ideas on how much to charge for hair bows? Thanks And i don't know if it matters but I live in mississippi



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

Hmmm...



Well, if I were to pay for a beautiful hair bow that's hand made, I would pay $5.00 for the big one, $4.00 for the medium and $3.00 for the small. It also depends what kind of shape they're in.



Hope this helps!



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

thank-you for making me the best answer! you're the first one to do that for me!!! :D Report It



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

no more than $5 i think



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

What are hair bows...?



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

depends on how big they are and how much yo spent on the equipments



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

well how ever muck it cost to make them charge about .50 to 1 more



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

Look for something similar on ebay or online. Make sure you keep track of your expenses.



Pam



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

Well first of all make a dozen bows or 6 pairs i dont know how you are selling them individually or by pairs but eithere way do this lets say you make 12 bows buy the material and make 12 bows then add the total of the bows if you were to sell them at 1,2, 3 dollars per bow if you have profit after deducting what you spent on materials then those are good prices do the same thing if you were to sell them by pairs also if you have good enough profit for your time you spent doing them then your good if not then add one dollar to them until you come out with enough profit and since you are deducting the material prices then just buy more to make more



i hope you understand me example i buy $10 of material make the small bows i make 12 bows and sell them at $1 then i only make $2 profit but if you spent more than an hour or two doing those 12 bows then sell them for $2 dollars each but then again $4 jprofit is not alot so it really depends on how you see it or how much you want to make out of it



but if you buy $10 of materail and can make 20 bows out of it then if you sell them for $1 you make $10 profit which is good so since i dont know how many bows you get for x dollars just do the math



good luck



Hair bows.. how much should I charge?

thats awesome .



do you have a website?



i love hairbows. :]



i think you could sell them for a bit more.



ive seen medium hairbows being sold for 3 for 8$ at different places.



ive also seen big ones being sold for i think like 6 or 7$



haha that probably doesnt help you, but good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment