Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ok for about 2 weeks now lil bows 4 ure hair n style r theye still in style?

for a minute there i couldnt understand what you were saying...



but yes, little bows are in style. i wear little bows and kiddy clips in my multicolored hair.



i've only seen it on scenesters latley



Ok for about 2 weeks now lil bows 4 ure hair n style r theye still in style?

I use to wear the big bows, in my hair, in the 80's! But, I was watching a show, about adding bows, in hair, clothing, etc., are NOT in style. So, I would say NO. I just got my hair cut,and if I wear something in my hair, I use a plain hairband. Best place to find your answer is either on the STYLE network, or in the major shopping areas, as in Macy's, Saks, etc. Let us know what you find out!



Ok for about 2 weeks now lil bows 4 ure hair n style r theye still in style?

I think if you put them in your hair in a way that makes you look and feel good, then go for it!



The only clips that I think are still out of style are the plastic butterfly clips, so I would stay away from those.



But bows are cool. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment