Thursday, July 23, 2009

I need a hairstyle for my prom...?

i am wearing a birght orange/yellow, incredibly tight fitting, boob tube dress which has a large orange sash and bow at the back. i have dark brown hair, dark eyes and eyebrows and quite broad forehead...anyone got any ideas! i am open to anything and may even die my hair!



cheers x



I need a hairstyle for my prom...?

DON"T DYE YOUR HAIR. Dark brown hair will go fabulously with the orange/yellow dress. You didn't say how long your hair was .................... so, because PROM is such a special occasion, I'd put your hair up someway. When I went to prom, I had my hair (and it was down to my waist) put up in upswept huge curls the first time and the Sr Prom I did half up half down (still waist length hair) in ringlet curls.



It looks so elegant ~ and it is the PROM ~ a time in your life that you will never forget !!! So something special with your hair. If you have bangs or even if you don't you can sweep part of your hair down over part of your broad forehead. It will cost to have your hair done up unless you can do it yourself. My do cost $50 but it was worth it. I think it was because I had so much HAIR to deal with.



Good luck. Remember YOUR PROM is an UNFORGETABLE time in your life. Take lots of pictures too.



I need a hairstyle for my prom...?

do a big quiff and tie your hair back in a ponytail.and wear some long earings with it.



I need a hairstyle for my prom...?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Prom Hairstyles



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/...

No comments:

Post a Comment