Thursday, July 23, 2009

Help please? what would you describe my style as?

well, i don't like labeling, but....



what type of person would you describe me as? (as in emo, prep, etc.) Please, don't say "you're yourself", or something rude/smart, because I'm just curious. I'm 13 btw.



Anyway, I like skinny jeans, cute lacy tops, bows, ballet flats, i'd love to wear boots and trench coats but i live in hot weather year-round, button-down shirts, polos, stripes, plaid shorts. I like to shop at ralph lauren, nordstrom, zara, lilly pulitzer, jcrew, bloomingdales, forever 21. my hair is cut in layers.



I'll choose best answer!



Thanks in advance!



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

I would say girly/preppy. :]



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

Prep.



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

Probably preppy. Or high class.



:)



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

preppy probably



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

Authentic preppy (thank you!!!)



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

Prep/girl girl!



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

you sound like a very interesting mix of vintage and preppy. i dont think that has a particular label, so im going with prep.



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

Prep



Help please? what would you describe my style as?

Neat, girly, preppy, fun



You like to take a ride on the wild side once in awhile...but you keep it neat at the same time. You always make sure you have stylish clothes...although everyone else may not be wearing the same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment