Thursday, July 23, 2009

Can you tell me what this means?

Now you understand



Just why my head's not bowed.



I don't shout or jump about



Or have to talk real loud.



When you see me passing



It ought to make you proud.



I say,



It's in the click of my heels,



The bend of my hair,



the palm of my hand,



The need of my care.



'Cause I'm a woman



Phenomenally.



Phenomenal woman,



That's me.



How does this realtee to Maya angelous life?



Thank you



Can you tell me what this means?

She is saying that she is not subservient. She is a woman, a woman and you should realize her confidence by her mannerisms. Her head is not bowed, She dosent think she has to yell at you or get your attention that you should realize by the way she carries herself. That she is proud.



Can you tell me what this means?

Well, what do you know of Maya Angelou's life? Have you read any bios of her--did you check Wikipedia?



If you look at that information, the answer might come to you without our help--and then you'll be learning how to think for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment