Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Minnie Mouse Eyes?

I'm dressing up as Minnie Mouse tonight to go to a party.



I have my costume, and I'm wearing my hair down and wavy with ears and a bow.



My makeup is going to be quite pale because I have pale skin, with pink blush and lipgloss, and a little black nose painted on.



So now I just need to decide on my eyes, I need them to look really big and dramatic.



I have fake eyelashes, just regular black ones, but I don't know how to put them on!



I have quite long eyelashes anyway, but how should I apply my mascara to achieve the best look? I have the comb type or the regular brush...



I just really want to do this well!



Minnie Mouse Eyes?

The best fake eyelashes are the individual ones that come in bunches of like three hairs each. You just pop them in, fitting them in between your own hairs.



Then a nice black liquid liner on top of that is probably all you need.



Even with your naturally long lashes (brat! I'm jealous!), fakes will be more costume-y.



Full fake lashes are tougher since you have to bend them to conform to your eye. I can't get them right either, and the individuals are harder to mess up. Plus, if you lose one at some point, no big deal whereas losing a full one ruins the look.



Use tweezers and dab the ends in glue to apply the individual ones. And a good beauty supply (NOT a drugstore, choices are limited) will have super duper long ones in black.



Plus, this way, you won't need any mascara at all. And for Minnie, use extra blush on the apples of your cheeks only.



And I think a red lip would be better for the costume than just pink lip gloss. You don't want to look natural or every day for this - it's a costume so you can overdo it a bit.



Sounds super cute - have fun!



Minnie Mouse Eyes?

i like your makeup decisions already, it sounds really cute :)



but i would definitely try the individual lashes, the full regular ones suuuuck to put on, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment