Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Help with retro dance, clothing make up hair and more?

I'm going to a dance on friday and the theme is retro spy. I think I will wear a short black dress that is a shiny material, with bright pink leggings (spandex), a big pink heart necklace, pink hoop earings (big), pink shiny bows with a side ponytail and black ballet flat shoes with a little pink ribbon. What do you think? What can i add? Detailed make up ideas would be really good. I have long hair which is quite thick and staight but it can be curled aswell. Also if you hav ideas for the spy part that would be good aswell. I will try to get pics of what it is I am wearing.



Help with retro dance, clothing make up hair and more?

Use really bright colors for your makeup - like blues,pinks, %26amp; greens. I just was at an 80s part %26amp; I drew a peace sign on my face? So maybe that too. For the spy part i'm not sure. Maybe black sunglasses , or something to that effect. Hope I helped. 閳?br>Help with retro dance, clothing make up hair and more?



Hmmm sounds cute, i love 70's/ 40's ish style i look like im from the wrong decade lol



Help with retro dance, clothing make up hair and more?

Black Sunglasses



Black Suitcase, if possible, with pink bows all over it.



Your outfit sounds so cute!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment