Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What should I do with my makeup and hair for the school dance?

This is the dress.. except for it's white with black bows and a black bolero. http://www1.macys.com/catalog/product/in...



And I have white high heels with it.



What should I do for the dance? (considering about hair and makeup)



And is this a semi-formal dress?



What should I do with my makeup and hair for the school dance?

Ok i deff think that you should go with an updo... you can search some online or maybe go to like seventeen mag.com to look at their updos. for makeup i think that you should keep it simple with a little shimmer, lip gloss and mascara



What should I do with my makeup and hair for the school dance?

An updo would look perf with this dress...BTW its gorgeous..you can probably find some online(ill list some at the bottom)..please put some information about you so i can really help you...i love giving people ideas on their wordrobe and hairstyle and all of that kind of stuff so some answers to my questions would be apreciated.



1-Waht color is your hair?



2-How long is it?



3-Is it naturally straight, curly, or wavy?



4-Waht is your skin complexion like?



5-Waht (if at all) is your budget?



Thanks for answering the questions...i have some ideas that will only work with certain hairstyles and skin complexions..but i can always come up with more.

No comments:

Post a Comment